Saturday, January 8, 2011



The countdown is on!! In only 9 days I will be leaving for my Christening Cruise on the Disney DREAM!! The details are still fairly secretive but here is what I know so far...

On January 18th we will check into Disney's Wilderness Lodge Resort. We plan on checking in early so we can get our park tickets and head off to the fun! That evening there is a private party at the Magic Kingdom. It will be closing to the public at 6:00 PM and then our event will begin. I have always wondered who those luck folks were who got to attend parties in Disney World! Well, now I guess I know! For the 18th at least, I will be one of them!! :)
On January 19th we will be taken to Port Canaveral for the official Christening ceremony. This is another event where they are being pretty tight lipped about the details. But after it is over I promise to return and give you the details!!

After the ceremony we will board the DREAM and head off to Castaway Cay!! I am traveling with my sister, Becky, who is a professional photographer. We plan to take pictures non stop and will post many of them when we return! We are both so excited we can hardly contain ourselves!
So, let the DREAM begin!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment